Hotel since 1870, completely restored in 2012, it is a two floors building with 28 rooms, bathroom, TV, air conditioning and drinks cabinet, all of them facing the exterior or a inside garden in which stands out a hundred-years-old “cica” (cyca revoluta).
Auxiliary Restored Building
It used to be the owners’home, but later on used as an hotel. It was restored in 2009 respecting his style. Consists in 8 spacious rooms with bathroom, TV, air conditioning and drinks cabinet.
Building from the late fifties, it follows the north-American arquitectonical style of its time, stand out the quarry work over the hard peridotite stone and the balcony hanging over the stream. In just one level floor it has the dining room, a big living room, the bar, chimney and play room.
Located in the hotel gardens, there is a mass everyday from the 1st of july to october 15th.
Platanus hispanica, celctis australis, eucalyptus, phoenix canariensis and washingtonia robusta hundred-years-old surrounds the different buildings, and the chapel, and stretch along the spa walk, being all a private area of 20.000 m crossed by a stream.
Desde este verano contamos con una fabulosa piscina